Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Enthusiastically Blessed!!!

What a priveledge it is to know that the work you are doing for the sake of the Kingdom of God is touching lives in ways that you never dreamed of. God has put me in a place where I am able to work out the dream and skills that He has blessed me with. When I tell you that I can see the hand of the Lord at work in my life, you have got to know that I am elated and in a continual mode of praise and thankfulness.

Sometimes, it takes us a while to get lined up with the word and know what His specific will is for your life. I will never say that I am perfect, because so one has arrived as of date, but we as christians are striving to get where we need to be to be a blessing to others. It is my plan and goal to be just that to all of my readers and to those that will eventually come.

Life happens, but with Christ as my pilot and head of my life, I can rest assured that hearing His voice is what will motivate me to move forward and proceed with the call He has on my life. I will not jump ahead of His plan and but, wait for His guidance.

The Inspired Woman looks forward to serving you "Inspiring and Encouraging" words as often as possible.


Blessings in Abundance,
TIW

No comments:

Post a Comment